Thursday, March 22, 2012

Back with a Vengeance!

As many of you have probably noticed Overkill is back roaming the world of Zero's lineage. Here are some of my happenings over the past 2 or 3 weeks:

Green and Greedy is fighting pretty much everyone, and we are doing pretty well. We fight Brothers, this big pledge that has emerged out of nowhere over the past month... They don't like to fight 1v1 and I don't blame them.. this happens.. alot

Notice the double kill! SHIN watch your aim ASU is on your side. 5ri only fights me 2v1 but even here it didnt matter..
 


Dope help Europa!!! He just watched him die..and then venzed instantly.






Shout out to Jimmythehand aka Sam aka NinjaStar, glad you are on to enjoy Zero with us. If only I could talk neighbor into playing again^^.. cmon kid!

 Now for Brother's MVP:





 FrostBite seems like a nice guy but he is just bad. Never immunes or ABs.  I have added him as a friend so I know when to go hunt him in Goras (shouldn't tell ya that). Maybe he will get better, or maybe he doesn't acre if he ends.

 I need to refine my SS skills again, a few of those shots you can see the body, just missed the name.. qq

Also Dangoon's pledge who solely hit us and Adriane's pledge have been dying..



Ooooo Noooooo CoMong!!!




We also just had a SWEET event (Thanks Zero!)



That Destroy went to Moonfang and he has already put it to good use!

I have a ton of other SSes to post but I am to lazy to edit them.  I will post a bunch more in the next few days!! Stay Classy Zeroites!

-_DH_-

1 comment: