Wednesday, January 9, 2013

The Return of Overkill

So it is true, Overkill has returned... on a mage named Rupture. Neighbor who is a beast now convinced me to come back.  I have been off and on the server over the last year. I played a mage, Rapture last season but gave to a friend (Dan) who no longer plays. I also played another mage, TYRANT who I also gave to a friend who no longer plays. Overkill was level 67 from his many adventures to Hell. I tried to level him up but knew I would not invest the money or time to get him to 78 and now that everyone is 78-80 it would be useless to fight on a 75 elf... so I chose to roll another mage. They are super easy to level and can still be effective at 75. I started as the Christmas event started and I have got a ton of help from pledgies -- Big thanks to Verge, Kish, and Jake for the destroy and fidelity staff o.O (and anyone else who helped).

I do not have tons of time each day to play so not a ton to post about.  I was going to wait until 75 to start pvping but where is the fun in that. So the other day I went to my first fight on Rupture.

Here are the results:


So this pledge, whoever they are, are just terrible.  They decided to mass tele like 10 guys to fight 5 of us and accidentally massed in their afk princess. So Pro.



I think 4 of them died in about 3 minutes and then we got run over by the massive pledge that is Brothers now. I remember when that pledge first started and they were all noobs, hence 5ri's dead shots in my last post 10 months ago. Now it seems like most of family left and joined them. So we left but again not after 4 of them flopped.

O and look at my pro level, ac, and SP -- I R Noob. In one picture (because I am too lazy to edit) you can see I am rocking an Ivory tower helm!

Well thats all for now, since the server has been down all day I decided to post.

-_DH_-

1 comment: