Thursday, October 27, 2011

Back and Forth..

So I am no longer playing DestinyHeRo (Knight) and I have rerolled a new elf with different stats from RepubliX.  I will take this new elf to 75+ and stick with this character. It is a waste to have CB sitting on the knight but o well. The exp at 75 becomes very similar to exp on live 65+. It is roughly 1-2% an hour in GP and I am unwilling to grind past 75. Thus, I decided to play a class that can be completed (stats wise) and can fully compete at 75. That is why I rolled a new elf.

This also helped in that decision:


I cut the last pic off, its 350m. I have no idea why he was selling it or why he sold it so cheaply.  I know he has a +12 thebes but thebes is junk compared to the moonbow. Anyway, it busts people up :











Now the small push to 75.

Lastly, yesterday I went to Vala with 2 cougar mages (no tanks on) to try and end vala. It was mad fun but we failed several times. A few times we got real close, o well.


I also share this picture as a warning. You see downfall selling the staff at the bottom of chat.. well he and teemo were in Aids up until yesterday and then they got mad greedy over cheap boss drops. I won't go into all the details but I am sure all the pledges we fight will be quick to join them to fight us -- but a warning, these kids will lie about what they get in inventory as drops and they will gank whatever they can so if you choose to join them, don't bring them to any bosses.

That's all for now, Thanks for stopping by


-_DH_-

No comments:

Post a Comment