Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Troll gets trolled..

So anyone who has played a lineage private server in the last 2 years knows Shawn.  He has played as a few different names, on Zero he is TROLL. He has been begging to join Aids since it was created (now A-Team). This is how our journey starts today.  TROLL had noticed that Adam (coldWAR) had not been in game for a few days.  He was taking care of some Real life stuff but Liam created this plan to tell him he was banned.


So Liam was talking about all of this in vent and Nate and I suggested we get TROLL to join us, just so we could boot him.  Now after all this has happened TROLL will claim that he "did it to pk us in party" but really we all know he is desperate to be accepted and liked.  You judge for yourself, but I for one think he really wanted in the BP.

Here he wants some kind of assurance that we won't kick him and that this is for real, he is also concerned about how Bloody will respond -- if they will hit him. Again, a legit concern that is evidence to me that he was planning on joining for real, not as a joke.


So then this happened...


Then the ball drops..


Liam then proceeded to boot them. If you ask me, I think they really wanted to join. Troll will claim he was actually trolling us but if you know Troll at all, you know he doesn't want to be in a pledge full of noobs (which FOREVER is). Now you might say, Hey DH thats not nice -- calling FOREVER noobs. Well I didn't do it, Troll did..

So after I told TROLL yesterday we had all these SSes and that I would be making a post he got mad. I saw him in GP 1 and starting tripling. He stayed there and didn't pot to act like it didn't hurt but he rteled. I Rteled right next to him and he venzed on sight. Apperently he took 2k+ damage to show me I am weak. He then pmed me asking silly questions like "is that the 12 moon?" and "if so you must be all int you didn't hurt at all." All of these questions just to make me mad I guess.  The following convo insued..


Here he is telling me he doesn't care about his BP mates. He was insulting my damage but all of them had flopped to me so it was a valid question. I included my HP so you could see that it was one continuous conversation and it wasn't altered or taken out of context.

We then started talking about why he is still only 6-3 even though "he fights more than anyone on the server." He said that if assists counted he would have more than people who had been here for months. Then I asked why other knights get kills and he can't. I asked about Combat (even though I don't care much for him) who is 29-1, apperently he kills people.  He said, "all he does is kill para binded people." Then he started trashing on Liam saying thats all he does too. So i said this..


Lol.. thats funny stuff.. If you are in FOREVER I suggest you make a new pledge or kick TROLL, he clearly is a guy I would want in my pledge...

Lastly, speaking of FOREVER, here is some of them.. These were taken in about an hour of fighting..


O and can't forget TR0LL x 2


he dropped Herc TS -- too slow on the SS, I know Chris, flame on!!

Well that is all for now, thanks for stopping by,


-_DH_-

1 comment:

  1. ROFL shawn!!!! HAHA nice DH,, lineagezero is pain to downloald.. I still do not know how to make it work

    ReplyDelete