Saturday, October 8, 2011

Fresh Start!

Welcome back to DestinyHeRo's blog. Shortly after I heard the news about Live being shut down I deleted my old blog. After a few hours of research it appears 3 months have passed and I cannot revive it. Thus, I am starting a new blog!

After live ended I played a few games I used to play (mainly -- Risk Your Life 2).  Retta talked me into trying Aion with several other Purple Haze members. While I did enjoy parts of Aion by enlarge it was not what I was looking for. I had known about True Lineage and knew a few good friends were there.  I finally decided to bring myself to try it out.  As I started to play Chris (Neighbor) told me that Sam had a knight on an account that I could play. I started to play Ichigo and instantly fell back in love with lineage. Last week as we all know True lineage was annoucned to be merging with Lineage Zero.  At first, I was apprehensive but after a few hours in Lineage Zero, I love it.  I am playing an elf, RepubliX.  I am currently pledgeless but hope to join with chris and stik.  All my screenshots are on my other PC, I will upload a host of them on Wednesday.  We have fall break at school and I have yet to install Lineage zero on my pc at home. I will be out of game for a couple of days.

I would encourage all old lineage players to return to Lineage Zero. It is a blast with so many LOA names around. I am having a great time.

No comments:

Post a Comment