Thursday, October 20, 2011

Why Play Zero.. Ettin Orgies?

Ettin Orgies at Giran X ...?


Someone decided that all the CHA mages should gather in Giran with their Ettins.. Made for a funny scene -- not something you see everyday in Lineage Land.


Here is some recent Blog love:





I can relate to BAWS, I spent years reading Chance and TheHammer's blog -- They  brought be back to Lin several times.

I have been farming scrolls when I am bored of the grind and I decided to blow some things:



4 +7pgs in a row.. Should of stopped and waited. I have found that after spurts of good luck, things always turn (even though it is all based on probability). They all blew.

Then I decided to try for a +8/9 cmomr until I can make an elite armor.. well that didnt go so well:


I started with 40 +5cmomrs > 4 +6s and 8 +7s > all of them blew in a row not 1 +8 qq.

Lastly some PvP action:


Well that's all for now, Thanks for stopping by,


-_DH_-

No comments:

Post a Comment