Saturday, October 15, 2011

For the People!!

So a day or two ago I got this compliment and request from a nice Zero player..


I can't disappoint the people..

I have been doing a good deal of pvping in Devil area and it can be crazy sometimes with all the Aggro bosses, but it makes it a ton of fun.


This is a tribute montage to Oso in the spade BP. All of these ends took place in about a 4 hour span:


That is at a minimum of 7 but I know i missed a few. I only included shots that you could actually see his body or the flop. I lack Neighbor's ninja SS skills. I need to bind SS to a different buttom.

As you can see, 2:21  K/D spread..


I feel bad for WolfK, he is a nice guy -- he just joined BTK and we hit them. I think I saw him pledgeless a few hours later. The JOON86 comment was in reference to when he flopped in toi. I left the ss on my other PC so I couldn't include it with the actually picture.

Been getting quite a few dragons as of late, here is just 2 of the many:


Lastly, I have been farming scrolls as well as trying to level, so much pvping I have not managed to level (although I am very close) however, I did make this beauty the other day with all the scrolls I managed to farm:


Another really cool thing about Lin Zero is the new level 75/80 morphs that Korea had but we never got on live. This weekend we had an unlocked poly event. This is level 80 archer.. Its pretty slick.

Well thats all for now, Thanks for stopping by,


-_DH_-

No comments:

Post a Comment