Thursday, October 13, 2011

So Much Fun!

So let me just say that I am having more fun on Lineage Zero then I had on live.  The server is great, the population is great, and the pledge is great! Lets get into some pictures huh..

So on Wednesday I grinding for a while and a few things happened..



 I was in Platinum for like 15 minutes before someone pmed me this:



 Now I have been spending more time PvPing and I am having a blast. Elf is so much more fun to pvp with then knight IMO. 




This was the first of three times SwordEmperor (75+) popped.


Notice my hp and mp.. he just tried to spam some spell that continued to fail.. cancel I assume.

I guess I will end with some drops:


FightDK and I went to Dragon Portal for a while. This was the only drop worth mentioning..


Create Magical Weapon will be nice once we start making Fidelity / Cold weapons.

Lastly here is some Elven power.. Pulling all drops from Devil King:


Well that's all for now -- Thanks for stopping by,


-_DH_-

No comments:

Post a Comment