Saturday, November 26, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving!

I hope everyone had a nice Thanksgiving. I have not been in game since Tuesday. So this post is from several days before thanksgiving, but nevertheless... enjoy!

First off, something to be thankful for:


I have been trying for days to buy / make some of the AC I need, but have not had any luck. I decided instead to save and buy 4k coins to try and make a +8cold bow. Well first try (after blowing alot of other junk) it went +8^^


Zero took Giran Castle the other day so I thought I would check out the Dungeon.  I was never in Oink or Playboy so I never saw it on live. It is pretty cool..


Liam and I check Varlok alot.. He is pretty easy for 2 elves to kite -- nothing of value has dropped yet.

Now some brief end shots:

Oso


I did not realize I had an Oso end shot until half way through making another edit, that is why it is cut. He has gotten faster at restarting -- not so much faster on the venz key though..

Another family collage:


All of those Fusion end shots happened in the span or an hour or so.. Pro!


Some Aura kids - even though most left to join Family, they still flop.. alot


Lastly some random kids in Devil King Area.  I know random PKing is frowned upon here, but it is a pvp server. Half of these cougar mages are alts to family kids anyway so whatever.. I don't care, lineage is to be enjoyed and there is a venz key.

Thanks for stopping by,


-_DH_-

No comments:

Post a Comment