Friday, December 2, 2011

Updated!

I have not been playing as much recently, more do to time constraints than anything else. It is almost finals week so things are crazy busy. I did manage to do a few things in game. The only time I go to sky castle is to unlaw -- in case you didn't know its clearly the best law in the game:


As you can see in 9 minutes I went from virtually full chao to neutral. I also manage to get a few drops everytime I go.


I farmed quite a few coma bags before it was nerfed and made a few eye of births. No Eye of life yet...

I sold a +6white stam ring to buy another one...


Maybe I have good luck or maybe its super easy.. either way for 1.2b it has gone from +7 to +9 -- I'll take it.

Funny story... I para bound this kid and then rainbow rteled next to me. I venzed right after rainbow's Alice aoe damage killed him.. Poor kid didn't stand a chance being tripled and aoed. 


some end shots:



I was fighting this kid from SU (modem) and after he stunned me my client just froze. It didn't crash or close, it just froze. I spammed escape and screenshot. Escape didn't work but SS did. This happened quite frequently on Live when we fought these tools but has yet to happen to me here, apparently combat really doesn't care now... People use bind timers and macros.. whatever its cool but to fight 1v1 and and freeze a client is well.. lame. Apparently that is how you go 3x and 0.. lol o well, I was able to force quit because his damage is junk. GG



Lastly some random PKs:



There has been a ton of discussion on the server about random pking. Here is my opinion (briefly).  There is a location provided for all players to level until 70 without the possibility of being hit (Noob ToS). If you are 70+, even a cha mage, should survive 3-5 triples which is more than enough time to venz. Everyone wants to be able to farm on their cougar mage with peace to gear their fighting main character. That is why I hit 70+ cougar mages and will do so even if it gets me banned. I can name 2? cougar mages that play as mains.  The rest are to farm for a main character. Pay attention and have venz on hotkey. If you see a chao player on your screen in Devil king be ready to AB or venz. It is simple. This is a pvp game. One thing GM should do is make it so all players under 70 must have the "New User!" title. When they hit 70 it should be removed.  That way we know who is and isn't under 70. I have killed a host of kids who are 55-69 because I can't tell their level. I don't intend to kill sub 70s. I suppose if that change is made they will just farm with Dire bears, as many are already.  O well that is my opinion.

Thanks for stopping by,


-_DH_-

1 comment:

  1. Funny that client froze on modem!! YA we remember all to well bout them doing that, NICE post DH! I too have been swamped with books, finals are next week then its break time!!! Seee you soon!

    ReplyDelete