Thursday, December 8, 2011

To Hell and Back!!

Today I got to experience GM's new version of Hell. It was crazy, but before we talk about that let's see how I found myself there shall we?


GM changed the way PK counts have been displayed and I apparently missed how close to 50 I was getting..





I guess Four decided to quit his Illu after he died..



Stalking the prey..



User was really mad.. I think I could here him Raging from my seat. Now as you can see with Four and User I was chaotic and they hit back. The current PK system needs to be changed, we were engaged in a fight and they flopped and I still got a PK count for it.. which is lame. Well then after User got mad and called like 8 people Kounter logged in and we fought then 7v2..  This happened and it was a shock:


When I was teled in, I was forced to stand there like I was ebinded so that all of the mops on the screen could agro me. Then after 10 seconds I was freed and well...


I didnt SS my first death, to preoccupied trying to survive. I dropped +3 wiz earing and +5 stam ring on the first death. This is how Hell worked. Once u died, when u restarted, you restarted back in the center of Hell. This was where Fafu and all the other bosses were. You also restarted with 30-60 hp. SO it was almost instant death. I had to survive somehow for 5 whole minutes. Well I tried again..


As you can see from my text it was not fun. I have now died 3 times and used up a whole 21 seconds. At this point I was almost sure I was going to delevel to 70. The tactic I had tried this time was to simply spawn and get my santa helm equipped. Which I did here and started to run up from the starting spawn place. I timed it so that most of the bosses had moved off screen. Well When I ran up I found 2 Gigantos waiting for me.. o and Fafu.. flop but no drop..

So I tried again,


Man.. Delevel and more drops.. But I found out I had to run up and too the Right. I respawned after about 8 minutes and ran for my life. Once I got up and too the right there were more mini bosses. I just spammed clears and CMs and ran and ran. Eventially I out ran everything and found a spot with no mops on the screen.  Here I waited on the edge of my seat until time ran down.


I leveled back to 99.9938 and bought back experience. So moral of the story.. Pay attention to you PK count. This trip to hell cost me 18% +5 white stam ring, +4 white stam ring, +7 tarak boots, and +4 guarder... easily 500m.

So please GM make it so our PK count shows up as it used to on our screen so we can track where we are at. Also incase you didn't know (which I did not until Liam told me on vent), there is an NPC you can apperently buy back pk counts.. (I am a noob).


The roughly 10m is beyond fair and worth it. Now I will be watching my PK count my more closely.

Thanks for stopping by -- Hope you avoid Hell my friends!!


-_DH_-

No comments:

Post a Comment