Monday, December 12, 2011

Love it or Hate it..

Lately I have been getting both alot of love and quite a bit of hate.. Which are you a lover or a hater?

The Haters


The Lovers


Its good to see FDK back^^. Also Micro is an old PH player from LOA -- Welcome!!

Changing speeds, I finally got a Fafu key from fishing and decided to go for an hour or two.. Some decent result:


Fusion and I have a Love / Hate relationship... He is super moody, sometimes he tries to kill me, sometimes he likes to just hang out and receive compliments:


Some of Fusion's friends decided to also come and hang out at a big fight in Devil king.. was awfully nice of them, their pledge mates were dying and they took time to hang out with me..gotta love ebind.  No way it needs any type of nerf o.O


These were some of their pledge mates...


whoops.. too much hanging out


Now for this guy / these guys. I swear they made 12 characters all so similar so you can never pm them to tell them how bad they are..Always guessing which one made you chao again..


Now for some Cougar mages:





Now I know many of you despise me and my "random pking of noobs," but look at it this way; I am just a hard nosed (radical vigilante even) economist working to keep the market from collapsing.  All these cougar mages running around unchecked is destroying the markets.  Its a tough job but someone has to do it.

Lastly, sometimes I run across people in my travels as I am keeping the markets free from saturation, I meet a player who really wants to kill me. So much so they will come back over and over when clearly they should uninstall lineage.. Please meet rF:


The first time he wasn't ready for an erase cancel and I don't think he had a venz scroll hotkeyed.. he just stood there after potting like he was pounding a venz key that didn't exist. The next time he came back and was ready to venz.. except he flopped before he could.  The last time he came back fully ready with Aclears and a Full Ctrl-E.. still same fate. I didn't see him a fourth time.. he logged out.

on that note, thanks for stopping by,


-_DH_-

5 comments:

  1. Very nice post DH, enjoyed it :)
    thx for changing your msg settings haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool post.

    From your last post - Hell looks pretty bad ass...

    May actually get a new internet setup by the end of the month - will just need to downgrade windows from win7 then can finally give this server a shot.

    Think will also probably go with elf as main as well - really enjoyed it in last month of live - elf and illu way more interesting than knight / mage... Are illus any good on this server? Don't see many playing the class...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks guys! Heya Moon!! That would be cool if you came to try out the server. I enjoy playing elf alot. Knights are strong here and are the predominate class. Illusionists are also way fun but few people play them. Their survivability make them tough to mass pvp with, but 1v1 if they know how to play, they are tough to beat.

    give me a hollar when you get it working. Ill get you started with some gears!

    ReplyDelete
  4. All right - so I dwnl the install files from the lin zero site - but AVG prompts me for a trojan on the lineagezero exe file after I extract it - Any idea about this?

    ReplyDelete