Thursday, November 10, 2011

Lin Zero and Lineage Eternal


I just watched this trailer for Lineage 3 and I can see what all the hype is about. Although it does resemble Diablo 3 (alot), it does look amazing. Who knows when it will actually be released -- late 2012 is expected..


I have not been fighting all that much on Zero lately, I have been trying to hit 75 (closing in), but I did manage to make it to a few fights.


Over the past 2 or 3 weeks most of our pledge made cougar mages to farm fidelity weapons. While down there, they would often run into xrated trying to run L4. This was usually the result.


Virus has such a quick restart.. still see the stun and the destroy but no body.. Guess that tool is mad? However, some of his family buddies are not as quick. Look at boxter with the triple kill (all within 90 seconds) In Sailor's pic you can still see Bason lol.


A pvp post wouldn't be complete without an appearance from Family's best elves. Oso was approaching 100 deaths so I guess he remade to 0so with a zero.. qq


Hot 97.1 !! Exclusive!!!


A confession: I never post end SS if i was not there however, I was not present at any of Jerald's ends. I think 2 of the 3 were 1v1 though ^^

Tomato and others:


MagicStaff


I know we get a bad rap for hitting / killing low level players, most of them however seem to think it is ok to hit us in big group fights. Let's be clear hitting us regardless of your level will result in us hitting back. MagicStaff is a good example of that...

I went afk a few days ago for about 10 minutes and came back to see this..


all uninterrupted.. haha

Lastly, a little blog love:


I very rarely play at night but over the next few days I will be on alot at night. I am excited to see what the server looks like in the evening^^


Thanks for stopping by,


-_DH_-


No comments:

Post a Comment