Monday, November 14, 2011

A weekend's worth of fun!

So I played alot over the past few days and when I sat down to make this post I was overwhelmed by the 161 screenshots I had taken in the last 5 days.  Needless to say it took quite some time to edit and arrange these shots.  Also in reflecting on previous posts I have realized my posts have deteriorated to just end shots, and while certainly there is a ton of pvp on zero, there is alot of other things to do.Case in point:


I have been making alot of Varlok runs trying to get the remaining knights from A-team (no part of bloody) CB. No luck yet, but I find Varlok fun to kill.

I have had terrible luck over enchanting ac and weapons here. I made +9homr my first day and since then havent made anything worth noting. 






But I have had great Luck here with white rings. I have now tried to blow 26 white rings and currently have 2 +6s 2 +5s and a +4.. not bad from what I hear from other pledge members who have fared much worse.

Over the weekend I went to my first siege on Zero and it was mad fun. Both sides were well represented and the fighting was intense. Bloody managed to take Giran but lost it in the closing moments. 


I hope to make more sieges in the future!

Ok now on to the fighting SSes:

On Thursday night Neighbor and I got at least 10+ kids...


1818etc


Mustang, he just started hitting me so I just hit back..


Jerry!!!
 


Firearcher, he ended like 8+ times that night



Bo


Ironic Name..



Fusion


LOFT

Now time for some killing collages -- all of these happened in the last 3 days. Now certianly members from bloody have also ended, but I would say over the last few days Bloody has flopped more family.. you can decide:





Family's Elves..

SHIN earned his very own..



Let the bodies it the floor, let the bodies hit the floor..


Some kids from various pledges we also fight..


I saw this and thought it was real funny!! Sarah dropped a scroll of Soul and Relents picked up and used (maybe he didn't know what would happen, or maybe he thought it would be funny..)


I went earth half way through the weekend and have been trying to get better at para binding. I am the first to admit that I am not a "great" elf. I am probably less than average, but I enjoy elf and I am trying to get better. These guys forced quit after being parabound (Covert got jerald.. I failed)



Lastly a little blog love..


Thanks for stopping by!


-_DH_-

No comments:

Post a Comment