Tuesday, January 10, 2012

The End of Zero for me?

I have edited some of the many pics I have been collecting over the last few weeks.. So enjoy:

Some randoms:




My war with Cougar mages wages on^^

As does my war with Lovers Pledge:





 Unit is the MVP here, he ended 4 times 1v1 in the span of like 10 minutes.. I was never below 8xx hp -- maybe he thought I was close to dying? He and most of the weak Lovers joined Family.. I don't know how that will help them..

Because Family still ends alot:


I have decided I am too lazy to cut every family end global announcement that I have.  You see at many fights I am running for my life and am unable to stop and SS a dead body like a melee character can, so I ss the announcement. I literally have 150+ ss of family end announcements.. but in the end we only want to see bodies so here they are.  The fun one was Ezreal.. this kid always talks smack which is actually unusual for family. He ended 1v1 and then raged that it was only lag and demanded we 1v1 no venz.. QQ harder bro. Also Veronica ended 1v1 but as he flopped rainbow teled onto my screen and I had like 4xx hp so I venz and didnt get a body ss. So I guess Overkill doesn't just kill helpless cougar mages afterall..

An old friend from LOA has recently joined the server and he always finds a way to make me laugh^^

Here is some Overkill Love:


And of course some haters:


Lol this kid was raging hard from wherever he was.  I must of ended him a bunch or something...

Lastly as the title refers too I think my time in Zero has come to an end.. atleast for now. With Zero's nerfs to elves and the change in devil king times I find the server less fun to play.  Also I have been playing alot of SWTOR and that is quite good.  I did manage to do this:


pretty sexy.. But then I gave it away to a friend and blew all  my ac thinking I was done with Zero.. But as most of us know, Lineage is not something you ever quit.  Within 3 days I wanted to play again full time lol. So I am asking for any and all donations to the "Get Overkill Back on His Elven Feet Again" cause. If you would like to donate gear please leave a message and I will gladly take your welfare (millions of americans do it for real am I any better than them?)

Thanks for stopping By,

-_DH_-

2 comments:

  1. You can have whatever is on my account.Let me know how and I will email you the info.

    ReplyDelete